Add to SeqFeature::Generic?

Brian Osborne-2
All,

Some SeqFeature modules (e.g. SeqFeature::Computation) allow things like this:

my @sourcefeats = $seq->remove_SeqFeatures(‘source’)

my @sourcefeats = $seq->get_SeqFeatures(‘source’)

SeqFeature::Generic can’t do this. Any objection to my adding this capability to Generic?

Thanks again,

Brian O.

Re: Add to SeqFeature::Generic?

Seems fine; it’s essentially a convenience method that shouldn’t affect the API.

chris