FW: [Utilities-announce] April 25 webinar - Revised Release Plan for the New NCBI API Keys

FW: [Utilities-announce] April 25 webinar - Revised Release Plan for the New NCBI API Keys

Fields, Christopher J
A note about upcoming changes to NCBI's eutils that likely worth being aware of.

chris

On 4/17/18, 12:55 PM, "Utilities-announce on behalf of [hidden email]" <[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

    Join us Wednesday, April 25, 2018 to learn about a revised release plan for the new NCBI API Keys and engage with us about the changes coming to the E-Utilities API. This NCBI Minute will review these keys and their benefits for API users, and will update the schedule for when we will activate these keys. We will also describe plans for a test site and a series of testing periods during which these keys will be fully active. These periods are an ideal opportunity for developers to test their products in this new environment.

    Date & time: Wed, April 25, 2018 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM EST

    Register here: https://bit.ly/2J5b9uz

    After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with information about attending the webinar. A few days after the live presentation, you can view the recording on the NCBI YouTube channel. You can learn about future webinars on the Webinars and Courses page.

    Useful Links:
    . NCBI YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/NCBINLM
    . Webinars and Courses: https://go.usa.gov/xn92k