Flip a sequence (with features)

Dan Bolser-3
Hi,

What is the best way to take a sequence covered in features and flip it?

i.e. the orientation of all the features should be inverted, and their
position on the sequence should be flipped, such that a feature near
the start becomes a feature near the end...

I'm sure there is a trivial solution to this, but I'm not sure where
to start looking!

Cheers,
Dan.

Re: Flip a sequence (with features)