Looking for recommendations for a Perl web security consultant

Looking for recommendations for a Perl web security consultant

Doug Hershberger
Our company is beefing up our overall computer security. This includes making modifications to many custom legacy web based Perl cgi bioinformatics databases, as well as refactoring a few of these applications using the Perl Catalyst framework. We are looking for a consultant with expertise in Perl web security, preferably someone who also has experience with Catalyst best practices to review our code and make recommendations and/or rewrite some necessary pieces.  If they possess any relevant web application security credentials, that would be a plus.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide in our search.
--
Doug Hershberger