RaXML wrapper

Hannes Hettling
Dear bioperl developers,

some weeks ago I noticed that using Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::Raxml, RaXML’s ‘-w’ option was not working and the unit tests also failed.
I made an attempt to fix this, adjusted the tests and send a pull request on Github. Since I have not heard anything for a month now I wanted to ask
whether the changes can be considered. What is the preferred way to communicate about such matters (maybe other than pull requests)?

Thanks,

Hannes

Re: RaXML wrapper

Peter Cock
RE: https://github.com/bioperl/bioperl-run/pull/13

I would guess only a small number of the BioPerl team subscribe
to the GitHub notifications for bioperl-run (probably more for the
bioperl-live repository), so it could have been missed...

Peter