Re: BioPerl question

Brian Osborne-3
Kiang,

The script is bioperl-live/scripts/DB/bp_bioflat_index.pl

Brian O.

On Jul 1, 2014, at 10:43 AM, llwang <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Briano,
I am learning bioperl at the time. but in the section Bio::DB::Flat module, I want to build a local database, then I can not find the perl script bioflat_index.pl in the path Bio/DB, or any other path. I only found /usr/local/bin/bp_index.pl, is this script is the same script as bioflat_index.pl? So, I need your help please.
Thank you very much for your help

For another question, such as genbank, I would got a local database from genbank and keep incremental update, then how i maintenance the index of incremental database?

Best wishes

from kiang

Brian O.
--