What are UIDs these days

Warren Gallin
Hi,

        I am trying to rewrite some code that is using Bio::Tools::EUtilities::Summary::DocSum, but the get_id method is returning gi numbers, not Accession.version numbers.

        How can I get the Accession.version, since this is supposed to be the default UID as far as I can tell?

Warren Gallin

Re: What are UIDs these days

Fields, Christopher J
Hi Warren,

Can you send the code you are using?  Github gist or similar, or you can send it to me privately.

Thx

chris