bp_download_query_genbank.pl

Tirza Doniger
Hi,

bp_download_query_genbank.pl --gi test -o gb_seqs.fa --format fasta

It isn't working....error is

"WebEnv parameter is required"

bioperl version: BioPerl-1.007002.tar.gz

Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks,
Tirza
--
Tirza Doniger, Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Unit

Re: bp_download_query_genbank.pl

Fields, Christopher J

Hi Tirza,

Apologies for the delayed reply, our mailing lists have had issues over the last several months due to a spamming attack.

Does this still give the same error?  My guess is a change on NCBI’s end is causing this, but I want to verify it.

From: Bioperl-l <bioperl-l-bounces+cjfields=[hidden email]> on behalf of Tirza Doniger <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 10:50 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Bioperl-l] bp_download_query_genbank.pl

Hi,

I'm running the bp_download_query_genbank.pl :