dbfetch medlinedb errors when using pubmedxml or medlinexml

dbfetch medlinedb errors when using pubmedxml or medlinexml

Carnë Draug-2
Sometime near the end of 2016, part of the Bio-Biblio distribution
(Bio::DB::Biblio::biofetch) stopped working because of the EBI servers
no longer supported most of the formats [1].  I reported it to them back
in December and they replied to me last month that it is working again.

Their email:

[1] http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2016-December/089232.html