inc::TestHelper

Warren Gallin
Further to my problem installing Bio::DB::Utilities.

Below is a chunk of the the output near the top of the material that plays out during attempted installation using CPAN

Running make for C/CJ/CJFIELDS/Bio-EUtilities-1.73.tar.gz

Re: inc::TestHelper

Fields, Christopher J
I’ll have a look, but IIRC this had installed from CPAN and cpanm previously.

chris